Coleman 9949-750 Road Trip Grill LXE
- Portable propane grill ideal for tailgating, picnicking, and camping
- Delivers 20,000 BTUs of heat across 285 square inches of grilling surface
- Swaptop interchangeable cooktops allow you to switch grill grates out for griddle and stove grates (sold separately)
- Instastart button ignites grill without the need for a match or lighter
- Collapsible design is easy to transport and fits into most car trunks
- East to transport, folds to compact size with large handle and wheels for easy pulling; Sets up in seconds
- Easy-to-clean, cast-iron and porcelain-coated surfaces with removable grease tray
- PerfectFlow Pressure Control System for steady heat, even in the cold
- Large cooking surface, 285 sq. in.(1838.7 sq. cm) with two cast-iron, porcelain coated grill grates included
- 20,000 BTUs of cooking power, 10,000 BTUs on each burner; powered by 16.4-oz. propane cylinders
Legal Disclaimer: Please check your local laws before purchasing this product.
Manufacturer Parts Warranty Description: Parts
Publisher: The Coleman Company, Inc.
Details: Show off your grilling skills on camping trips, on picnics, and at tailgating parties with the Coleman RoadTrip LXE Portable Propane Grill. This outdoor grill combines a collapsible, portable design with convenient features that facilitate grilling in tough conditions. The grill's individually adjustable dual burners each blast out 10,000 BTUs of heat, giving you enough cooking power to prepare a wide range of foods, from grilled veggies to thick slabs of steak. The Swaptop interchangeable design allows you to switch out the grill grates for a griddle top or stove gate (both sold separately), while the Instastart ignition allows you to light the burners by simply pushing a button. Ideal for summer cookouts, this portable gas grill also excels in chilly conditions thanks to PerfectFlow technology, which helps ensure steady heat output. Storage tables on both sides of the grill provide easy access to ingredients and utensils and fold away easily. With its 285-square-inch cooktop, this grill offers a large cooking surface area without sacrificing portability. Its collapsible stand sets up in seconds and folds up for compact storage, while its large handle and wheels make the grill easy to transport. And thanks to its porcelain-coated cast iron grates and removable grease tray, this camp grill is easy to clean.